A certified translation of a document in English that is to be used abroad should usually be carried out by a mother tongue translator of that language. Some countries require a “sworn” translation, where the translation must be carried out by a qualified translator who has been officially appointed by the country in which the document is to be used. Although I cannot provide certified translations from English into other languages, I am happy to refer you to a colleague who can.